Yesterday BestVendor joined 29 other companies selected to present at Intuit Entrepreneur Day. Not surprisingly, the event was a Lollapalooza of startups serving the needs of SMBs. Here’s a sampling of small business solutions from fellow participants. Check ‘em out.
- Xpenser is a tool for easier expense management
- Gigya helps you connect your website to leading social networks and manage social features
- Hubspot makes it easier to measure and manage your inbound marketing efforts. We love their marketing blog.
- Infochimps is a place to find, sell, and share data that all speaks the same language
- JobScore and The Resumator let you post to multiple job boards with 1-click and streamlines the hiring process
- SayHired automates phone screening of job applicants
- CodeGuard backs up your website content regularly, and protects and monitors against unwanted changes
- SinglePlatform helps local businesses publish their products, events, menus across its publisher network
- LoyaltyMatch and LocalBonus help businesses create and manage loyalty programs
Quora Entries Every Startup CEO Should Read